Necessary information how tenant should notify landlord to end tenancy and purpose of the notice.
There are list of compulsory data that should be put into the notice to quite:
- Full name and address of landlord or estate agency
- Full name of tenant and/or joined tenants with their current address and contacts
- Address of rental property
- Full date of the notice, for example Day / Month / Year
- Full date of moving out
- Free-form text where tenant express a wish to end tenancy and comply with terms of agreement: For example:
I hereby give notice to terminate my tenancy at [Full address of property].
I am hereby sending an advanced notice monthly notice, in accordance with my tenancy contract.
The last day of my tenancy will be the [Full Date].
Pursuant to the terms of my tenancy contract, please return my security deposit within 14/28 days[the date specified on contract] of the end of my tenancy contract on the [Full Date].
7. Where it necessary add information about inventory check and ask landlord to present during inspection of property.
Example of letter to quite:
Notice to Vacate / Notice to End Lease and Tenancy
Landlord/Management Company/Property Manager:
City, Post Code: ______________________________
Dear ___________________________ (Landlord/Management Company/Property Manager):
I am writing to give you notice that I am ending our lease and tenancy for the rental property
(address of rental property).
I’m ending the lease at the end of the __________________ (month and year) rent period.
I will “vacate and surrender” (move out) on or before __________________ (specific date).
Please contact me with any questions.
(Signature of Tenant or Tenants)
Free templates of notice to quit: